martes, 10 de septiembre de 2013

My description


My description



My name is daniel and my last name is Ibarra Lopez i have fiveteen years old my father is Daniel ibarra my mother is lisy lopez i have two brothers, i have one brother he is santiago ibarra and one sister she is april rodriquez. Live in mexico city in the delegation iztacalco in a colony called ramos millan.



I´m study in cecyt 1 conzalo vazquez vela of instituto politecnico nacional. This was not my first choice but still i am satisfied and I really like.





My hobbies are playing play and exercise I also like eating or sleeping I like everything about technology I am a geek. I like hard rock and music in french.
I have visited many states of mexico like cancun chiapas among others.
I would like to know brazil and france I would like to learn 
English, french, or portuguese.








Rubik´s cube is build before arming the 1:00 minute but lost inpractice and now armonized in 3 or 4 minutes one of my goals is to redo a short timeand improve. 






No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario